Our Ann and Douglas Allred Clubhouse serves over 40 children from Kindergarten through 3rd grade who attend Carmel Del Mar Elementary. Our organized and well-structured set of program activities encourages healthy living, long-lasting relationships, and character building. The home-like feeling, sense of belonging, high-quality facility, caring and qualified staff, and fun, safe environment makes the Ann and Douglas Allred Clubhouse the place to be for after school programs!
12353 Carmel Park Dr.,
San Diego, CA 92130
Located at Carmel Del Mar Elementary
Allred After School Program Supervisor
Hours & Closures
After School Program Hours
Monday – Friday, school dismissal until 6:00pm
Club & Holiday Closures 2023-2024
This Clubhouse follows the Del Mar Union Elementary School District Calendar
- Monday, September 4 – Labor Day
- Friday, October 6 – All Staff Training
- Friday, November 10 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24 – Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 22 – Christmas Holiday
- Monday, December 25- Christmas Holiday
- Monday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 – MLK Day
- Monday, February 19 – Presidents Day
- Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day
- Thursday, May 30 – Summer Staff Training Day
- Friday, May 31 – Summer Staff Training Day
Contact our Clubhouse for additional closures throughout the year.
After School Program: $280
Kinder Care Program: $310
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify
Core Program Areas
Our After School Program integrates innovative activities and curriculum spanning a common set of six core program areas designed to empower youth to excel in school, become good citizens and lead healthy, productive lives.
After School Program 2023-2024
August 14th – May 28th
Monthly prices vary per school location and program type. Please select your student’s school or options below to register.
Register for Break Week Camps Here
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito never turns a child away. We are committed to providing safe, inclusive, high-quality, and affordable programming for all families. Financial assistance is available to those who may be unable to afford the programs offered at a fee. Assistance is program-specific and on a limited basis. All financial aid paperwork is kept confidential and must be filled out completely and turned in at least 5-7 business days prior to the program start date to allow for processing.