Sponsor A Child
November 1 – December 13, 2021
Sponsor A Child or Teen This Holiday Season
The holidays are a difficult time for some of our families, especially with the effects of the last couple of years. Please consider sponsoring a less fortunate child!
Wrap a Gift
We’ve asked our younger Club members who qualify for sponsorship to compile a list of essential items needed such as pants, shoes, sweaters, and school supplies as well as one “want” item such as a toy.
Please follow the gift guidelines below:
1) Contact Ally Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 858-793-7345 to be assigned a child and obtain their wish list
2) Each gift should include clothes, shoes, AND a toy.
3) We ask that each child receives $100 in gifts. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
4) Gifts should be wrapped and labeled with the child’s name and delivered to BGC San Dieguito by 12/13.
Gift Card Drive
Older Club members often get overlooked. Help us make sure our teens who qualify for sponsorship feel the spirit of the holidays by donating to our Gift Card Drive.
Please follow the gift card guidelines below:
1) We ask that each teen receives $100 in gift cards, in increments of $25. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
2) Recommended stores for gift cards: Target, Tilly’s, H&M
Drop Off Dates & Location
at our Harper Clubhouse located at 533 Lomas Santa Fe Dr., Solana Beach, CA 92075
Donation deadline: December 13, 2021
For more information, or to be assigned a child, please contact: