Pardee Aquatics Center at the Harper Branch
- The Doug & Marianne Pardee Aquatics Center, located at our Harper Branch in Solana Beach, is home to the nationally recognized Rancho San Dieguito Swim Team and Shores Youth Water Polo. Youth Swim Lessons are offered year-round. Our Aquatics Center features;
• two regulation length 25 yard pools
• spacious locker rooms
• indoor and poolside showers
• a fitness center
• a snack bar
• other aquatic amenities
AQUATIC UPDATES | HOLIDAY CLOSURES
- Harper Branch | 533 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday-Friday: 5:15am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 3pm
*Hours may vary.
- Our pools and/or lanes are available to rent. Locker and pro-shop rentals are available as well. Please call (858) 755-4904 or visit us to schedule a tour of the facility. Perfect for a birthday party!
- Joe Benjamin, Aquatics Director
858.755.4904 | aquatics@bgcSanDieguito.org
Andy Eaton, Aquatics Coordinator
858.755.4904 | aeaton@bgcSanDieguito.org
- Bring-It-On-Athon – April 30, 2014
Ages 3 – 14 years
Small group and private swim lessons are offered year-round.
Swim diaper required for all non-potty trained children.
Schedule & Registration
Ages 5 – 18 years
The Rancho San Dieguito Swim team is a USA Swimming affiliated, age-group competitive, year-round program. The nationally recognized program serves as a training ground for some of the country’s top swimmers.
This aquatics program allows boys and girls to participate in this fast-paced competitive sport. The club is designed for boys & girls aged 9-14, from novice to advanced.
Adult & Community Programs
Ages 19 and older
The Boys and Girls Clubs of San Dieguito’s Solana Beach Swim Masters is an organized coached masters swim team. Emphasis is on stroke technique, endurance, and having fun while getting in shape. Workouts are coached and modified to work for all levels of swimmers from beginners to world champions. Workouts are open to all swimmers 19 years and older of all abilities.
Ages 19 and older
Are you new to swimming? Swim today with our coaches in a friendly and relaxed environment with basic stroke and aerobic development.
Ages 13 and older
You won’t find a cooler way to get a full body workout in San Diego. We encourage anyone at any swimming level to come for a dip…year round!
All ages welcome!
Shallow pool only, swim test required for first time users, non swimmers must wear lifejacket, swim diaper required for all non-potty trained children)
Numerous fitness classes are available for adults at both our Polster Branch in Carmel Valley and our Harper Branch in Solana Beach including: Tennis Bootcamp, Spin & Swim, Outdoor Bootcamp, Pilates, Yoga, Turbo Kick Boxing, Zumba, and Spinning. Additionally, our intimate Solana Beach Fitness Center at the Harper Branch has state of the art fitness equipment and a world class personal trainer.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of San Dieguito Aquatics Center offers American Red Cross Lifeguard Training classes. The purpose of this course is to teach candidates the knowledge and skills needed to prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies. The course content and activities prepare candidates to recognize and respond quickly and effectively to emergencies and prevent drownings and injuries. The class will provide participants with the following certifications:
- Lifeguarding and First Aid
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Oxygen Administration