Pardee Aquatics Center at the Harper Branch
- The Doug & Marianne Pardee Aquatics Center, located at our Harper Branch in Solana Beach, is home to the nationally recognized Rancho San Dieguito Swim Team and Shores Youth Water Polo. Youth Swim Lessons are offered year-round. Our Aquatics Center features;
• two regulation length 25 yard pools
• spacious locker rooms
• indoor and poolside showers
• a fitness center
• a snack bar
• other aquatic amenities
AQUATIC UPDATES | Closures: Sunday, April 20th for Easter
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Class | April 26 & 27, May 3 & 4 | Register Now
- Harper Branch | 533 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075
Monday-Friday: 5:15am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 3pm
*Hours may vary.
- Our pools and/or lanes are available to rent. Locker and pro-shop rentals are available as well. Please call (858) 755-4904 or visit us to schedule a tour of the facility. Perfect for a birthday party!
- Joe Benjamin, Aquatics Director
858.755.4904 | aquatics@bgcSanDieguito.org
Andy Eaton, Aquatics Coordinator
858.755.4904 | aeaton@bgcSanDieguito.org
- Bring-It-On-Athon – April 30, 2014
Swim LessonsAges 3 – 14 years
Small group and private swim lessons are offered year-round.
Swim diaper required for all non-potty trained children.
Schedule & Registration
Rancho San Dieguito Swim Team (RSD)Ages 5 – 18 years
The Rancho San Dieguito Swim team is a USA Swimming affiliated, age-group competitive, year-round program. The nationally recognized program serves as a training ground for some of the country’s top swimmers.
San Diego Shores Water PoloAges 9 – 14 years
This aquatics program allows boys and girls to participate in this fast-paced competitive sport. The club is designed for boys & girls aged 9-14, from novice to advanced.
Solana Beach Swim MastersAges 19 and older
The Boys and Girls Clubs of San Dieguito’s Solana Beach Swim Masters is an organized coached masters swim team. Emphasis is on stroke technique, endurance, and having fun while getting in shape. Workouts are coached and modified to work for all levels of swimmers from beginners to world champions. Workouts are open to all swimmers 19 years and older of all abilities.
Introduction to MastersAges 19 and older
Are you new to swimming? Swim today with our coaches in a friendly and relaxed environment with basic stroke and aerobic development.
Lap SwimAges 13 and older
You won’t find a cooler way to get a full body workout in San Diego. We encourage anyone at any swimming level to come for a dip…year round!
Recreational SwimAll ages welcome!
Shallow pool only, swim test required for first time users, non swimmers must wear lifejacket, swim diaper required for all non-potty trained children)