Sponsor A Child
November 1 – December 14, 2020
Sponsor A Child or Teen This Holiday Season
The holidays will be even more difficult this year for some of our families due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please consider sponsoring a less fortunate child!
Wrap a Gift
We’ve asked our younger Club Members who are in need of sponsorship to compile a list of essential items needed such as pants, shoes, sweaters, and school supplies as well as one “want” item such as a toy.
Please follow the gift guidelines below:
1) Contact Ally Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 858-793-7345 to be assigned a child and obtain their wish list
2) Each gift should include clothes, shoes, AND a toy.
3) We ask that each child receives $100 in gifts. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
4) Gifts should be wrapped and labeled with the child’s name and delivered to BGC San Dieguito by 12/14 (curbside drop-off locations listed below).
Gift Card Drive
Older Club Members often get overlooked. Help us make sure our teens who qualify for sponsorship get at least one exciting gift this year by donating to our Gift Card Drive.
Please follow the gift card guidelines below:
1) We ask that each teen receives $100 in gift cards, in increments of $25. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
2) Recommended stores for gift cards: Target, Tilly’s, H&M
Curbside Drop Off Dates & Location
Friday, December 11th
or Monday, December 14th from 8:30am-12:30pm
at our Harper Clubhouse located at 533 Lomas Santa Fe Dr., Solana Beach, CA 92075
Donation deadline: December 14, 2020
For more information, or to be assigned a child, please contact Ally Hanlon at email@example.com or (858) 793-7345.