Sponsor A Child
November 1 – December 11, 2019
Sponsor A Child or Teen This Holiday Season
Wrap a Gift
Near the holidays, we ask our less fortunate younger Club members to compile a list of essential items needed such as pants, shoes, sweaters, school needs and one “want” item such as a toy. Community members then have the opportunity to sponsor a child and make their wish list a reality.
Please follow the gift guidelines below:
1) Contact Ally Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 858-793-7345 to be assigned a child and obtain their wish list
2) Each gift should include clothes, shoes, AND a toy.
3) We ask that each child receives $100 in gifts. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
4) Gifts should be wrapped and labeled with the child’s name and delivered to BGC San Dieguito by 12/6 (drop-off locations listed below).
Gift Card Drive
Don’t let our older Club members be forgotten over the holiday season. Help us make sure our less fortunate teens get at least one exciting gift this year by donating to our Gift Card Drive.
Please follow the gift card guidelines below:
1) We ask that each teen receives $100 in gift cards, in increments of $25. (We encourage individuals and families to join together in sponsoring a child.)
2) Recommended stores for gift cards: Target, Tilly’s, H&M
Drop Off Locations
Donations may be dropped off at either of these locations:
Harper Clubhouse located at 533 Lomas Santa Fe Dr., Solana Beach, CA 92075
Griset Clubhouse located at 1221 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024
Donation deadline: December 11, 2019
For more information, or to be assigned a child, please contact Ally Hanlon at email@example.com or (858) 793-7345.