Become a member
Why Choose the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito?
- OUR DEDICATED STAFF is experienced, qualified, professionally trained and certified in both CPR & First-Aid
- EDUCATION IS A TOP PRIORITY, as we provide our youth with strong academic support programs
- WE PROMOTE PHYSICAL FITNESS with our engaging & fun athletics programs
- DEVELOPING CREATIVE MINDS through popular arts & crafts sessions
- CREATING LONG-LASTING FRIENDSHIPS through participation in our core activities with other youth members and staff
- EXPERIENCE OF SERVING more than 20,000 youth annually throughout the community for over 46 years
Who Can Join?
Anyone between the ages of 5 and 18 can join the Club. Contact us for more information regarding program fees and financial assistance for specific locations and specialty programs.
When Can I Go?
The Club is open for kids who need a place to go after school and during the summer. For specific hours during the academic year and/or summer, call your local branch or our administrative offices at 858.755.9371.
How Do I Join?
Stop by the Club and meet our staff. We’ll be happy to give you a tour or assist you in completing an online membership form.
Allred Branch, Carmel Valley – 858.793.9196
Del Mar Branch, Del Mar – 858.481.4116
Griset Branch, Encinitas – 760.753.6351
Harper Branch, Solana Beach – 858.755.9371
La Colonia Branch, Solana Beach – 858.847.9487
Ocean Knoll Outreach Center, Encinitas – 760.753.6351
Polster Branch, Carmel Valley – 858.720.2180
Adventure Camps – 858.720.2180
After School Programs – 858.720.2180
Aquatics – 858.755.4904
Athletics & Middle School Sports – 858.720.2180
Center for a Healthy Lifestyle – 858.436.7502
Carmel Valley Montessori School – 858.720.2181
Youth Arts Academy – 858.720.2194