$40,000 Ace Title Partner Sponsor – Sony Chip-In-For-Kids – SOLD – SONY
$40,000 Ace Title Partner (Sold – SONY) Includes:
• Named Title Partner of the event
• Three foursomes the Sony Chip-in Tourney at Torrey Pines North Course during the Farmers Insurance Open – Sunday, January 26, 2014.
• VIP parking for your foursome on Sunday, January 26, 2014 across the street from Torrey Pines Golf Course
• Day includes: Catered hot breakfast, gift bag ($250 value), made-to-order lunch, Calcutta betting on the PGA pros final round low score, entrance into a private section of the Tilted Kilt Tartan Terrace to watch the finals on the South Course
• 12 “Good Any Day Badges” good for one day of your choice for the week of the January 23-26, 2014.
• Caddie bibs with company logo on front and back (36)
• All golf pin flags with company logo (18)
• Company logo displayed on all golf cart placards (72)
• Business logo integrated into event logo and on all marketing materials associated with the BGC Tourney
• Two tee signs at prominent locations on the North Course at #1 & #10 on Sunday during the finals (general public crosses towards South Course)
• Business logo and link on Club website – www.bgcSanDieguito.org
• Banner recognition at registration tent and VIP chalet.
• News release sent to over 50 Southern California media outlets to include TV, radio and print for possible media exposure.
• Email blast to over 7,500 people in BGC database for the December, January and February e-newsletter
• Recognition in Club publications, including Club newsletters and Annual Report
Ally Hanlon, Events & Marketing Manager