$10,000 Birdie Partner Sponsor – Sony Chip-In-For-Kids
$10,000 Birdie Partner Sponsor Includes:
• Foursome in the Sony Chip-in Tourney at Torrey Pines North Course during the Farmers Insurance Open – Sunday, January 26, 2014.
• VIP parking for your foursome on Sunday, January 26, 2014 across the street from Torrey Pines Golf Course
• Day includes: Catered hot breakfast, gift bag ($250 value), made-to-order lunch, Calcutta betting on the PGA pros final round low score, entrance into a private section of the Tilted Kilt Tartan Terrace to watch the finals on the South Course
• 4 “Good Any Day Badges” good for the Open – January 23-26, 2014.
• Named Birdie Partner of the event.
• Business logo on all marketing materials associated with the Boys & Girls Clubs Tourney.
• One tee sign at a prominent location on the North Course on Sundays during the finals where the general public crosses towards South Course
• Banner recognition at registration tent and VIP chalet.
• News release sent to over 50 Southern California media outlets to include TV, radio and print for possible media exposure.
• Email blast to over 7,500 people in BGC database for the December, January and February e-newsletter
• Recognition in Club publications, including Club newsletters and Annual Report
Ally Hanlon, Events & Marketing Manager